Monday, October 8, 2012

08 Oct 2012

Hi there. I've just been to my Ortho this morning but he just changed my ligatures--the arch wires were not changed. 

I thought of mixing up light & hot pink and voila: 

Photo taken: 08 Oct 2012

Photo taken: 11 Sep 2012

I noticed a dramatic shift on my upper incisors compared to the photo taken on 11 Sep 2012. Yay!!! :)

It's only been 27 days and there was a very huge difference. Notice that the upper arch wire is no longer as crooked as it was on the bottom photo.

Bad news for me is that I might get molar bands in a few months, but I'll worry about that when it comes. I'm just so glad of the noticeable difference right now!

And no, unfortunately, the bubbly saliva thing is not temporary. I can't seem to get rid of all the saliva especially between my lower gum and lip. Well, I did attempt to do so just to get my tongue sore at some point. I've also had around 3 mouth sores for the last 27 days but I just didn't mind it and in a few days, they're better.

My next appointment is on 03 November. I can't wait to see more improvements!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment