Saturday, February 2, 2013

02 Feb 2013

Hi there!

I've had my braces for five months now and the improvements/differences from the previous month are hard to notice than the first two months that I had them on.

I've decided on wearing Metallic Blue ligatures for this month:

Photo taken: 02 Feb 2013

Photo taken: 05 Jan 2013

Upper arch wire stayed. Lower arch wire was changed into a thicker one (the same kind with the upper arch wire) and was bent/modified to pull my lower canines forward. I noticed that (in my case) the arch wires are changed every two months but the lower teeth tend to respond later than the upper set. The upper incisors now have the 8 lig formed if you noticed, or just doubled, not sure; I really don't know what that does but I guess it has something to do with the pressure on the arch wire. All my incisors and canines hurt even on the slightest touch of my lips. Ugh. Luckily, I don't seem to be having any sores/ulcers anymore  and I hope I won't ever again! I so can't wait for the treatment to finish as I noticed that my canines are already staining--I'd put the blame on tea and coffee, but better just deal with it afterwards. So, my next project for my teeth after braces would be whitening; it's a must!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm supposed to upload the video my Ortho gave me on how to properly clean/brush your teeth if you have braces. I couldn't find the CD, but I did find it on YouTube so watch this:



1 comment:

  1. It's really very nice and fantastic post thanks for sharing this with us. Dental work is something that just everyone needs. ceramic self-ligating brackets.

    Thanks,
    @Sinoortho
    Lingual Series brackets

    ReplyDelete