Saturday, April 13, 2013

13 April 2013

Hello there!

Wasn't able to post any update for the month of March; was on vacation. :)

Anyway, I visited my ortho last Saturday, 6th of April. Arch wires remained unchanged and I again opted for gray ligs. This is how my braces look like now:

Photo taken: 06 Apr 2013

As you can see on the above photo, my lower incisors are "wrapped" with thin wires instead of ligs to push the teeth back, I suppose. And on my right (left on the photo), two elastics have now taken most of the space to close gaps between the upper & lower teeth. And no, I'm still not happy with how my upper incisors look. But since my ortho is not done with me yet, I guess I'll need to have a little faith with what he can do. *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. Thanx for the amazing blog, i have a very similar case,i am a 19 year old female, and i am putting mine on next week(i already have my spacers on).. i was just wondering if you could post a pic of your whole face, or at least your mouth from a distance so i could see how the colored rubber looks like on ceramic braces from further distance, because i am afraid of stain to(which shows on white bands) and the metal braces because it might not be so cute for my age=D thank you for your contribution ..and great idea i guess i will be doing a vlog to,it will make the prossess easier i guess ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    Ceramic Braces Vs Metal Braces – Common Attributes

    ReplyDelete